I just had to share this.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

Here he comes to save the day!
My wife is Armenian.
I dont know if you know this but Armenians were the first Christian nation on the planet. They come from the same part of the world as Muslim terrorist, but they are not Muslim, their Christians. Many have changed there name to a Muslim name to avoid being killed!! No kidding!!:eek: They are deathly afraid of Muslims and for good reason having so many centuries of persicution and slaughter.

I have gone to several wedings and a funeral. Lots and lots of family. Last night I went to a wedding with 300 Armenians. Dancing, food, a really good time.

My opinion of Armenian Americans, knowing and having talked to so many of them, is they LOVE AMERICA!! They KNOW this is the best place to live on this planet and they are happy to be here and participate in the American way of life.

So here is what I had to share-

Last night I met a cousin of my wife and spent some time talking to him. He travels all over the world in his line of work. Often to Muslim parts of the world. He moves around them cautiously and doesnt make waves with his Armenian/Christian heritage and beliefs.

He said when President Bush comes up on TV, they (the Muslims)stand up and the room gets quiet!:D They listen very closely. :eek:

He (the wifes cousin) said to one of them " Bush is a scary guy!" The Muslim answered " NO!! He is scared of nothing!!"

The cousin went on to tell me that he voted for Bush, twice, and is sorry mistakes were made but is thankfull that someone finally stood up to them.

I found this to be an interesting little window into a world that I do not know much about.

Thanks for Sharing....

Thanks, Maddog, for sharing that.
It is always interesting to hear how we are viewed, as a nation, by others with out the
warped perspective of the news services.

Though I deal with just a small segment of the Russian people, their views and opinions
are no different than most of ours.
They are finally comfortable enough in their own country to ask "what the heck is HE
(Putin, or others) thinking", with out going to prison, or worse, for asking.
And, the 20 or so Muslims that I work with, from all over the world, here in Russia,
just don't understand the radical Muslim point of view.
It scares them...

Thanks again for sharing... '22

I saw a documentary about how the Armenians were slaughter by the Turks in a mass genocide. They said that Hilters final solution for the Jews was modeled after the Turks. Hilter was quoted as saying, Who's gonna miss these Jews, nobody remembers the Armenians". I could could see where they would have caution with outsiders. They have had a historically bad time. I have a friend who's family lives in Germany. They have a very different perspective about the middle east and the extremist. Something about the fact that they are a small group holding the political power in many countries. They compare them to the Nazi party saying that they were also a small group in charge as well. They are alarmed by our down playing of the situation with this the majority of Arabs are great people. This may be a true statement but they are not the ones in charge.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back