I know you guys and gals like noise.........

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes blowers are bitchin'. :D He had a chalk board up with the scheduled times he was going to fire it up again, like !!:00 AM, 1:00 PM, etc, and people would be standing around waiting for the next show.

The first time he fired it up I was down the street talking to the owner of another car, and when he blipped it my ears hurt clear down there. :eek: I thought it was a Ford engine in it, but googled it and found out it is a Chrysler 392 Hemi. Also found out the car is from right here in Ft Myers.

http://www.geocities.com/grc46250/us30fea3.html

Don

Attachments

• Ft Myers 122 car show 008.jpg
    Ft Myers 122 car show 008.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I hoped you all would enjoy it. In person that thing was incredible. There were a couple of old time race cars there, the other one being the orange Willys gasser with the injected 301. He's running 6:46 gears in it, wonder how many rpms that thing is cranking in the lights? :eek::D:D

I've got to make it to one of those all gasser shows they put on around the country some time. Bet that would be a blast.

Don

Thanks for sharing.
I got to see my first AA fueler last year and was totally in awe of how loud those cars are.
Now about the guys wandering in front of the car when it is running, makes me a little nervous.

Latest posts

Back