I may have hit the motherload...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about 5 yrs ago i bought some stuff for my 59 impala from the guy in Elfros and he shipped it out to me. he was really great to deal with and his prices were fair. when i got the parts, the tail lights he sent were pretty rough, i called him back and he said he never even looked at them he just sent his helper out to get the parts and ship them. he sent me my money back, cash! the guy is as honest as they come, i wish i lived closer....:)

about 5 yrs ago i bought some stuff for my 59 impala from the guy in Elfros and he shipped it out to me. he was really great to deal with and his prices were fair. when i got the parts, the tail lights he sent were pretty rough, i called him back and he said he never even looked at them he just sent his helper out to get the parts and ship them. he sent me my money back, cash! the guy is as honest as they come, i wish i lived closer....:)

Yeah, he was a real straight shooter. I'll be back for sure. I'm here for my pop's 63rd bday, and as his gift I'm resto-modding a '49 Ford pickup. So my old man has no problem going back for parts for me.

An hour just wasn't enough to look at everything there. I need a week. Haha.

Latest posts

Back