I need a 47-49 ford truck hood

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junkmagnet

Anybody coming to the streetrod nats in louisville,ky. Call me if you have a good hood, doesnt have to be perfect. I will meet you there. :d

just a polite heads up...but a 47 is different...a 48-50 should be the same and a 51-52 is VERY similar-diff hood trim i think is only difference....but not sure....just tryin to help:eek:

if ya don't get one there...let me know i got a decent hood from a 52-if it'll work the price would be reasonable...just would have to figure out how to get it to ya....

just a polite heads up...but a 47 is different...a 48-50 should be the same and a 51-52 is VERY similar-diff hood trim i think is only difference....but not sure....just tryin to help:eek:

if ya don't get one there...let me know i got a decent hood from a 52-if it'll work the price would be reasonable...just would have to figure out how to get it to ya....

just need on for a custom cut and stretch...:cool:

Hood

I have one you can have if you want to come and get it. its from a 52 f1
yes it has dents and dings and of course rust in it i think i might work for you.

Randy

Latest posts

Back