i need some advice!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
ok ,, a guy comes by here today,,, wants to trade me on the 52,, he has a all original 54 chevy 4door, with every bell and whistle you could get in 54,, and a rolling caprice chassis with a running v8 and tran,, i got ruffly 2800 in my truck, i need the 54 to finish my 53, and i aint no 4door guy, so when i am done it will be nuttin but a parts car,, i need the bumpers and the front clip, i will put the front clip from mine back on it.. and the chassis is just something i dont need but the motor is something i can use later,,, ok a little history on the 4dor, it was drivin and put in a shed, and left for years. its not a bad car,i would have to sell it for about 1200 when i was done to come out on it, but not sure anyone would pay that much for it,,

ok all i need from it is this
the complete front clip.. mine has one with no core support! and part of the grill is missing
the front and rear bumpers,, mine has neither
and a few interior parts!

so what do yall think? heres the link to the 52 i am building
http://www.ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20656

I think that's a tough one to call!! Unless you put some work in the more door,
doubt you'll get that much for it!! I would make my decission on how I thought the 53 will turn out!! I think bottom line, this one will be totally up to you!!

Good Luck, sure you'll make the right choice!!

I think that's a tough one to call!! Unless you put some work in the more door,
doubt you'll get that much for it!! I would make my decission on how I thought the 53 will turn out!! I think bottom line, this one will be totally up to you!!

Good Luck, sure you'll make the right choice!!

well heres what i am thinkin,, the 54 the chassis, a 5 speed tranny , 500.00 and 4 wrecker calls he delivers it all and picks it up, and deliver and picks up another car and truck i got!

Latest posts

Back