I NEED to get to work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

51Cards

I need to start pulling this 90 Cougar apart for the 55 Ford Project but just can't muster the get up and go. I got laid off on Monday so I have the time for the next 4 weeks but not the weather, a little warmer today but it'll be better tomarrow.

motivation

Open up your dominant hand and hold it out toward your monitor, palm facing you;

Now with all your strength try to move it as quickly as possible in a direct line to the back of your head.

Did your forehead get in the way?:eek:

Hurts doesn't it?:mad:

Did it knock some sense into you?;)

Now get out there and start rippin' into it!:D

No thanks necessary.:rolleyes:

When the stars and little birdies go away. I'll put on a jacket and go outside. Assuming I don't have a concussion. :confused:

I started putting my motor back together yesterday. My heater eventually ran out of fuel, but I figured I'd keep working for awhile. Two hours later I finally quit and it was below 20 degrees in there - didn't even notice!

I started putting my motor back together yesterday. My heater eventually ran out of fuel, but I figured I'd keep working for awhile. Two hours later I finally quit and it was below 20 degrees in there - didn't even notice!

If it was below 20 I wouldn't notice either, my brain would be numb.

I'm only able to work on my junk on the weekends and can tell ya by the time Friday rolls around I'm pretty darn motivated to get to it.

I need to start pulling this 90 Cougar apart for the 55 Ford Project but just can't muster the get up and go. I got laid off on Monday so I have the time for the next 4 weeks but not the weather, a little warmer today but it'll be better tomarrow.

You mentioned losing your job and having time for next 4 weeks. I presume that means you found another job that starts in 4 weeks??

If that's the case, congrats on getting the new gig and consider this a vacation where you have "take it easy resting" time to get some work done on the sled. Don't forget beer.

You mentioned losing your job and having time for next 4 weeks. I presume that means you found another job that starts in 4 weeks??

If that's the case, congrats on getting the new gig and consider this a vacation where you have "take it easy resting" time to get some work done on the sled. Don't forget beer.

No It's a Temporary Lay Off, Boss said it'd be 4 weeks then back to work.

No It's a Temporary Lay Off, Boss said it'd be 4 weeks then back to work.

That's good, I hope that after the 4 week hiatus, you have good steady work.

I would really look at this as a chance to kick back, slug a few suds and work on the honey-do list and the sled.

Latest posts

Back