I need to move North

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
misfit we see this at Mont Rushmore View attachment 114481

this is what you will see in Canada :D View attachment 114482

no hard feelings fellas :D

I am not sure but I don't think that Canada is in that direction[S what direction do the presidents face?...I was there this summer but can't remember what direction they face...plus I never got to see the back side...Thank's for sharing:rolleyes:

I love going to Az in the winter and may eventually get a permanent winter home there with a garage to keep a hot rod for puttin' around. I've been there in summer and honestly don't know how people can stand the heat - thank god for AC!!
However, I'll stand with my fellow Canucks to say there's no better place to be in the for the other 3 seasons than the Great White North. :D

First time in months but you know it was a dry rain.

Ha!

I like to say, "Yeah, it's cold... but it's a dry cold." Silly but true. (As mentioned, humidity sucks, hot or cold, it's misery.)

Any of you Canada guys have a room you can rent me next summer?

Umm... I hope to replace my second garage (destroyed by heavy snow load) with a Krass and Bernie design. If that should pan out, I'll have room to rent. :D

Latest posts

Back