i never saw this before

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither had I. That Tripper and Tripper Jr are a couple of cool dudes. I was just thinking the other day of how much work and effort they put into setting up and maintaining this forurm for the rest of us to enjoy. Sometimes we take it for granted and forget to say thanks, but I know all of us appreciate it a whole lot.:):)

Don

That was way cool and I for one certainly appreciate AAAAAALLLLLL of the work both of the trippers do....those two and the people on here are what makes this such a terrific site to be a part of,!!!! Thanks guys......cr

Neither had I. That Tripper and Tripper Jr are a couple of cool dudes. I was just thinking the other day of how much work and effort they put into setting up and maintaining this forurm for the rest of us to enjoy. Sometimes we take it for granted and forget to say thanks, but I know all of us appreciate it a whole lot.:):)

Don

Couldn't have said it any better myself :D

I saw it when it first came out. Forgot about it. Really nice to see it again.

I too am very appreciative to the Trippers for providing this rat rod playground.

I hadn't seen the video before either, and like everyone else, I appreciate the time and effort put into the site. Thanks, Big and Little Tripper....and thanks to Earthman for posting this, I never knew.:)

Don

Don, we're in America, so of course nothing says thanks more than sending money! ---click on an ad. :p

(But then since we are Americans, we think we're owed everything already.... what a conundrum![S:rolleyes:)

Can anybody name all the cars and their builders in the video? A couple I can't place....

Latest posts

Back