I see something familiar for sale on eBay!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, by putting a reserve on it if it doesn't go to where he wants it just ends there. I always put a reserve on my stuff on Ebay, and when someone emails to ask what it is I generally won't tell. I feel it is unfair to the other bidders to give one guy that info and not everyone.

Don

Yep, by putting a reserve on it if it doesn't go to where he wants it just ends there. I always put a reserve on my stuff on Ebay, and when someone emails to ask what it is I generally won't tell. I feel it is unfair to the other bidders to give one guy that info and not everyone.

I agree... I've only told you guys but several people have written & I just say... we're gettin' close! :eek:

This one just sold for $10,100...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270620137787&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

BoB

Are congratulations in order?

wondering myself if the sale happened, and if it did, does he regret it yet?!:eek::D

Yep... another chapter is closed & the old ratty is gone gone!!! Sorta felt a lil weird but it was time! The truck came for it this morning early & I spent the rest of the day workin' on my '41 pickumup & just about have the radiator installed. :eek:

BoB

Attachments

• haulerr.jpg
    haulerr.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Back