I was told I was wierd today....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classic truck

I drove my 1969 Chevy pickup around today and someone at work asked me what kind of stereo I had in it. Being how I do not have a stereo, I told them i did not have one and that I liked to hear the engine and all of the other sounds of my vehicle. They gave me one of those really funny looks and said "You are wierd." Really didn't bother me that much, avtually i thought it was funny. Anyways, I just thought I would share my story and see what you guys think.:D

ya i dont mind a raidio now and then for the long drives but going through town i want to here the exhaust and tires screaming and smell the burnt rubber then you turn the raidio back up when you here the sirens

( i am sorry officer i didnt here you my radio was too loud)

You might be a rat rodder.................. if you have a great stereo in your workshop, but didn't even think about one for your hot rod.

Bonehead, PERFECT!!! A few more like that and you can perform at Rat Rod Hot Rod Shows.
I put a stereo in my Anglia, with a big amp, but couldn't hear it over the exhaust noise.
I put one in my Dodge truck but rain water shorted it out before I ever got to use it.
Moral of the story: Stereos and rat rods don't go together.

Latest posts

Back