I wish my brain worked better

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Misfit

I tell you... I get no respect!
Made a dumb mistake today. I put a water heater in for a friend of mine. I meant to open the box and check for damage at the store,but I forgot. Got it to my friends house,opened it up and it had a big dent in it,so back to the store we went.They changed it,but it was a waste of time. I know better--I always check stuff , but I forgot. Seems like I forget a lot of stuff now days.

Yep I started to tie a string on my finger to remember. Now I got strings on all my fingers and I don't know why.

Getting old is a real pain. If I don't write stuff down I never remember to do it. Wife wants to know how I can forget to pull up my zipper, tell her I didn't even remember pulling it down. When she sends me on errands she gives me a list of places to go, when I get there I don't remember why. I guess I'm getting a little senile because everything I just wrote is the truth:(

Getting old is a real pain. If I don't write stuff down I never remember to do it. Wife wants to know how I can forget to pull up my zipper, tell her I didn't even remember pulling it down. When she sends me on errands she gives me a list of places to go, when I get there I don't remember why. I guess I'm getting a little senile because everything I just wrote is the truth:(

Hey, you tell it Bruno..... most of us won't remember what was said today, tomorrow anyway.....;)

About 3 years ago I bought a case of the small card stock labels on a wire tie. Now when I take something off or pick something up at the swap meet I write what it is, fits, project it's for an/or at least year make and model. It has already paid off when I pick something up and say "Oh yeah! That is..."[S

Just wait, the older you get the worse it gets.

Yeah, you go in the next room to get something, and when you get there, you wonder why you went there!

You go to your toolbox looking for a tool just like the one you were just using and laid down and can't find, walk back to where you were working and have both of them in your hand or the one you "lost" is sitting there in plain open sight.

You call somebody on the phone, get into a conversation, then ask them what they wanted, and they tell you that you called them?

You can't remember birthdays, anniversary's, or Dr.'s appointments, but can quote the firing order on a small block Chevy or Ford.

You start doing something, get interrupted, go back and you can't remember if you were starting or finishing the job.

Speaking from experience here, I could go on and on but what were we talking about? [S:D[ddd

Latest posts

Back