I wonder why

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say its because the members here don't allow it or encourage it like some sites.

It was Tripper's vision for a friendly drama free board from the start and his commitment to keep it under control with the infamous S/V. Which reminds me that we haven't done anything to show our appreciation in a long time.

respect

around here everyone gives the respect to people till they don't deserve it, then they get gone (see vaporized)

we joke and kidd each other and that keeps it lighthearted, how many other car forums have a Zombie cat section:D

we can voice opinions in way that is not bitchy or snide and still get the point across.

everyone here is willing to help, from ideas, suggestions, pointing out if it is unsafe, sharing their knowledge just generally helping each other.

AnD iN soME wAYS A NUtty KiND 0f DysFUncti0NaL "FAmiLy" :p

Later :cool:

Last edited:
"....then they get gone" Haha!

It's true, people tend to operate right at the limit of the rules. Rules are good sometimes...

I'm a real Bad A-- full of attitude in real life, so I come to this internet forum to pretend I'm not. :D:D

... how many other car forums have a Zombie cat section:D

I thought this was just a poorly run Zombie Cat forum? Guess that explains why there is so much car info on here!

From what I gather, it's because Tripper was motivated by his disgust with the disrespect and chaos of another nearly modless forum he was on and decided he could do it right. "Be nice, it's not that hard." - seems simple really.

Attachments

• Irish_Kilt_by_Bear54.jpg
    Irish_Kilt_by_Bear54.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 14
I like Groucho, go figure?

Yeah, I understand. We have all had a friend who other people just didn't understand, and people thought we were nuts for liking them. But we saw a different side of them than they did.

My Son Dan is now on some Fox Mustang forums and he says they are different than the hot rod forums he was on previously. Not as much warmth and friendliness and just a lot more competition between the members.

Tripper has created a unique little forum here and has kept that going for a long time, and the members work hard to keep it civil too.

Don

I'm a real Bad A-- full of attitude in real life, so I come to this internet forum to pretend I'm not. :D:D
y.
me too
in reality i am an incredible hard case.
every second of every day is total war!
(grimace, flex,sneer,scowl grunt menacingly):mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Latest posts

Back