If ya got one...Play with it..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... that sucker looks like it's a real hand full. I like to go fast but that was outrageous!!!

BoB

Willie doing what he did best....
wildwillie1.jpg

ALTEREDS

Always told myself if I were to get into drag racing I would run AA-Altered. Running Top Fuel would be too expensive, engines and other parts last much longer when running gas.

Anybody remember "FAT JACK'S" orange fat fendered AA-Gas car? Met its end in a rollover at Baylands Raceway Park in Fremont Ca. around 1988, not sure of the year but I was there. One of its fenders was on top of the timing board at the end of the track.

Those Awful/Awful Fuel Altereds are about at good as it gets. They interviewed Willie one time and commented how he was so cool to be able to drive it with one hand that way. He said "cool nothing, I'm hanging on for dear life!" :eek::D

Don

They're my favorite at the track! What a ride they must be.:eek: I've always wondered why Wild Willie Held on with one hand! I probably would too!...CR:D

Latest posts

Back