ignition switch

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jensen

1952 mainline switch is broke . like to run new wire . cant get switch down far enough to replace wire. what to i have to do to run new switch . old wire on switch is bad has any one replaced one thanks

Not sure what you mean that you are not able to get switch down far enough to repair the wire. What is keeping it from being removed ?

Don

cant get it low enough to get wires off . can i just run new wire for new switch ' some of the cloth on switch wire is bare . harness looks good. how many wires to i have to run just for starter switch . is it from starter coil and regulator

ok if i want to start from scratch with a switch from auto parts store run new wires to that switch. were to i run the wires too i know coil starter regulator how about generator . never done this before any diagram of this. this is a stock 52 ford 6 volt thanks

looked at it again lot of wires are bare on motor and dash going to need to rewire it . just want to have the basic rat rod wiring start and lights charging any ideas thanks

If you are going to rewire it, buy a Rebel 9 +3 wiring kit and do it all. They are great kits for the money and easy to install. Their customer support is also excellent.

Don

ya i seen on here thats what people use . not that much money . but for now need to know how to hook up switch so i can start it to move in and out of the garage . thanks for the info

well got it to sart

used my jump start remote . unhooked wires from regulator so no power going in dash. now at lease i can drive it in and out of garage . to work on floors brakes . put gas tank back in . going to put a temporary switch in now untill i get new wiring harness thanks for all the help

Latest posts

Back