Ihc

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillbillychopper

Did some work for an old friend and he gave me this 72 IH
Runs and drives good he was driving it till he bought a new Dodge Diesel truck
Is any body building A International and need a good donor truck
Ive never seen one like this done up nice
jonah dec 009 (Medium).jpg

jonah dec 010 (Medium).jpg

jonah dec 012 (Medium).jpg

jonah dec 018 (Medium).jpg

jonah dec 011 (Medium).jpg

It's been a long time sense I've seen one of those to. My father-in-law bought one brand new in in late 71. That thing was a work horse. You couldn't break it if you tried.

I learned to drive a stick in a '68 IH. Looked just like yours, same color and all. I remember it have a weird displacement V8 (348?), big oil-bath air filter, and a crazy low 1st gear.

There is a crewcab 4WD version of yours here in Omaha, sitting in a farmer's treeline. I would love to get it and throw a Cummins in it.

Hodag

My old boss used one of those as a wrecker. It was a nice easy driver. Too bad it rusted away.

me too

I have one just like that 3/4 ton :D 345 and 4 speed drove it 100,000 mi narry a problem got dual exh pulled the stock car to canada and hauled trailers all over, have not tagged it for about 6 years now but it still runs good and drive it on the farm sometimes for a service vehicle

There`s one like that running around here in town. It`s a crew cab, short bed. It looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. Very clean truck.

Latest posts

Back