I'm being honored in my "professional" community!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
WOW... besides my long forgotten relatives in Nigeria that have been tryin' to give me all the family's $$$millions if I will just give them my checking account number... I believe they may be behind this effort to honor me in my professional community! :D I am SO proud. But I always thought people in my "professional" community thought I was a... well never mind! [ddd[ddd[ddd See below...

Dear Sir,

You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community in the 2010/2011 Edition of The Global Directory of Who's Who Online.

We are please to inform you that your candidacy was formally approved March 30th, 2010. Congratulations.

The Publishing Committee selected you as a potential candidate based not only upon your current standing, but focusing as well on criteria from executive and professional directories, associations, and trade journals. Given your background, the Director believes your profile makes a fitting addition to our publication and our online network.

There is no fee nor obligation to be listed. As we are working off of secondary sources, we must receive verification from you that your profile is accurate. After receiving verification, we will validate your online listing within 7 business days.

Once finalized, your listing will share prominent registry space with thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area.

To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please visit here. Our registration deadline for this year's candidates is April 30th, 2010. To ensure you are included, we must receive your verification on or before this date. On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our association.

Sincerely,
John Franklin
Vice President, Research Division

The Global Directory of Who's Who
4250 Veterans Highway, Suite 2050
Holbrook, NY 11741, USA

ripoffreport.com

Yup, you've been scammed. Got me thinkin' though...

who's who online...
who made who...
Maximum Overdrive...
Maximum Harddrive...
Emilio Estevez could blow up the computers that have become self aware...
Never mind, Schwarzenegger already Terminated that problem...[P
Keanu also solved the Matrix riddle....[P

It's too early for this, I'd better get back to work.[;)

Bob, thank you for submitting all of that info to my on line "who's who." I never realized you had so many assets. In the next few days a large trailer truck will show up at your home and take possession of all your cars. (It's a VERY LARGE truck!:)) No use resisting, our Attorneys in Moscow have assured me this is totally legal.

And all along you guys thought I was just a nice old man who liked to play with cars, huh?
Hahahahahahahahaha! (in my best villain voice[ddev[ddev)

Don

(I am going to look soooooooooo good in that Chevy! :cool:

Police Investigator "Sir, why did you shoot that man 10 times just for breaking in your house"

Home owner " Because It was all that was in the clip"

CASE DISMISSED

hey tripper, we must be related!:D[S
i have some of those nigerian relatives wanting to share money with me, too!!:D

i'm waitin' in my mailbox like snoopy waits for a valentine!![P:D

oh, and congrats on your global-community recognition......

i did like the heads up about that 3rd annual conference, however they said close to the end of that page, that it was already over---when the 4th annual conference information becomes available i hope someone let's us know...;)

Like they used to say from the corn field on Hee Haw....SAAAAAAAAAAllllute.

It's an honor to be remotely associated with such an outstanding and highly regarded man such as yourself.

Your relatives keep trying to send me money! Whats up with that?[S..One of them even wants to buy my car!..:D.CR..

Latest posts

Back