I'm Jonesin real bad

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offroadrolls

I saw this the other day. It's all there, 289 and 99% rust free. I've got dreams of LS restomod, big fat tires and everything bouncing around in my head. Somebody talk me down....please!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 00S0S_aMRq7IUnuGq_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
    00S0S_aMRq7IUnuGq_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 45
cool wagon !!!

Do It!!!

mine has 15x6 15x7 combo ,, zero offset

i wouldnt go much wider on the front, .. Stude boys over here recommend no more than a 195 tyre on stock suspension as it trashes bearings..

im running 215's all round

Or just send it over here i can use it !!

Attachments

• lark.jpg
    lark.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 18
I see the guys are all here to help you resist the temptation to buy the that cool wagon. :D

Well done guys![cl[cl[cl

I wouldn't want to be a bad influence on your consideration about buying that really cool little wagon, so I'm not going to tell you that I think you should just go ahead and buy it. [ddd

[P

[cl[cl[cl You guy's are funny! Good thing this isn't an AA Forum.

I think I'd go the Tripper Route like he did with his AMC longroof.
I do have an old TPI motor in storage that has a 700 R4 hanging off the back of it. If I remember correctly, it's an 88 L-98 from a Vette with 87k miles on it.

Some quick research tells me there's plenty of support for Larks and it does have a full frame so I'd guess it'd be possible to do just about anything with it.
Right now my biggest obstacle is time and I don't have anywhere to put/hide it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9714(1).jpg
    IMG_9714(1).jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 21

Attachments

• IMG_9715.jpg
    IMG_9715.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 19
Most drive train issues are related to the poster's preference.

Mine would be the 5.7 Hemi as well.

Could be outside of the box and go with one of those 80s Turbo V6 Buicks, that could be fun if there are any around anymore.

Latest posts

Back