I'm still alive fella's!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunder1

Hows everybody doing?? I know you guys probably thought I was gone for good right?? I thought I had better check in now after 6 months of being off the site. :rolleyes: I haven't forgotten my brothers here. I'm still up in Pigeon Forge, and still working at my not so "new" job anymore. It's about all I do these days and usually 6 days a week at that! It doesn't leave me with a lot of time for anything else I'd like to be doing for that matter. I get to see lots of rods and such up here but that's usually on my way to work or being stuck in the bumper to bumper parking lots they create in this po-dunk little town.:D That's actually a good thing!:D

I miss you guys!! Still without a permanent computer too but I'm working on resolving that issue soon.

Hope your all doing well!

Thunder1 - Pat

Welcome back! :) Glad to see you are still ok. We are going to have to fill you in on all that has happened in your absence. Gastrick retired and went into the landscaping business :p, and Tripper has terrorized a couple of Soccer Moms. :eek:

Take care,

Don

Pat, I'm really glad everything is going well in your life, that's great news![cl Also good to hear from you too...CR

Glad to hear u're still kikkin' Thunder!!!

Welcome back! :) Glad to see you are still ok. We are going to have to fill you in on all that has happened in your absence. Gastrick retired and went into the landscaping business :p, and Tripper has terrorized a couple of Soccer Moms. :eek:

Yep... nothin' ever changes around here!!! We got some really tough soccer moms down here on the south coast but I'm always glad to teach them a lesson or two!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Good to hear from ya Thunder. Im in Pigeon Forge about every weekend. Dont be a stranger, or stranger than me.[ddev
Tim

Latest posts

Back