Important safety tip, lol.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
If you are on your way out of the yard in your FENDERLESS rod, don't run over a big mushy dog turd with one of your front tires and then come up to speed and drive through a puddle :mad: :mad: :mad:. I wonder how I know this.:rolleyes:

Keep in mind Willowbilly3, "You can't rollerskate through a buffalo herd". Roger Miller must have been thinking about you SoDak guys when he wrote that.

Also found this tip on a dog health site:

Consistency
This is my very favorite category. Depending on how mushy the dog poop, I can tell which dog ate my turkey sandwich, or who’s feeling a little down. A healthy dog poop should be somewhat firm and plump. The stool should keep its log-like shape when eliminated, not splatter like ice cream when it hits the ground. Also be wary of dog poop that is too dry or hard. When you pick up your dog poop, don’t be afraid to give an experimental squeeze to test its firmness. If it mushes with little pressure but holds its form, you’re good to go. If it’s hard and dry like an acorn, your dog may not be drinking enough. Repeated dryness requires a trip to the vet. Also be aware of watery, foamy, greasy, or mucusy stools. These, too, require veterinary attention. Be sure to take a sample for illustrative purposes!

I will definately have to remember this "road hazard" tip.
This could really put the wife in a foul mood... ;) '22

Get yourself a couple cans of this.

Attachments

• poop-freeze.jpg
    poop-freeze.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 8
Also found this tip on a dog health site:

Consistency
This is my very favorite category. Depending on how mushy the dog poop, I can tell which dog ate my turkey sandwich, or who’s feeling a little down. A healthy dog poop should be somewhat firm and plump. The stool should keep its log-like shape when eliminated, not splatter like ice cream when it hits the ground. Also be wary of dog poop that is too dry or hard. When you pick up your dog poop, don’t be afraid to give an experimental squeeze to test its firmness. If it mushes with little pressure but holds its form, you’re good to go. If it’s hard and dry like an acorn, your dog may not be drinking enough. Repeated dryness requires a trip to the vet. Also be aware of watery, foamy, greasy, or mucusy stools. These, too, require veterinary attention. Be sure to take a sample for illustrative purposes!

thanks Bonehead that was a little to graphic dont ya think

Latest posts

Back