Info about rat rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the price is pretty high, but then again im a cheap ****. I sold a turn key and go rod for not a whole lot more than that.

It might be the pic, but that A-post looks mangled. You'd have to see it in person, but I myself would probably keep looking - since I'm also a cheap B.

IT's been on CL before. The guy never answers emails. This is the first time a phone number has been posted.

A picture is worth a thousand words but also raises a lot of questions........[S
Like what appears to be a mid-50's Ford pickup front axle mounted backwards - or was he planning right hand drive ?? :confused:
Like Sam Fear said, best to see it in person, this may be one of those 20 / 20 builds - " looks better at 20 miles an hour from 20 feet away" :(

I have seen good 30-31 coupe bodys for $4500 (in Cali.). When someone else has done a bunch of work, you have to see what kind of work they do. Like the mentioned axle in backwards. I doubt you could get it to steer right, the ackerman angle will be backward and the outside tire trying to make a smaller circle than the inside one when turning. I would be a little suspicious of the rest of the work when I see something like that.

I guess I should just stay away then. Being new to all this, driving 2 hours and not knowing what to looking for would be bad.

Latest posts

Back