info any other rat rod websites out there

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well said by all of you. The great attitude here is what sets it apart from the others. It's not about bashing and name calling here and thats what has kept me here. I consider you guys my friends and a guy can't have enough friends. I really do appreciate all the advise and the encourement I get here. It has made a huge difference in my determination to get my truck built. My build is taking a whole lot longer than I ever expected but at least I still have my dream to see it through because of you guys. Thanks for all the motivation! You guys rock!!!

Thunder1

This place is like home. No arguing,cussin,putting each other down so you feel better. Kinda like watching Andy Griffith :D,just feels good to be part of it even tho Im an outcast with VWs.
Tim

i like this site alot, its my only site to browse along with da-bay, but what i have noticed here is how everyone goes out of there way to help another member of rrr, if someone ask a question about the size of something, you guys get up from the computer and go out to the garage ,measure it and come back with the answer, that is just awesome , and the joking around is fun too...p-rat

rat sites

Ya might go surf at clubrod, they have some good info there. I don't pay much attention to flaming, f-bombs, or such. I agree that this is my first pick for rat info. You've hit the bullseye here........ Oh hotroddersjournal has some good info also.....

i have had it!!!! you all can go to heaven as far as i am concerned!!!! i like you and if ya got a problem with that, well the next time i see ya ,, i am going to draw back and give ya a big hug,, and say jesus loves ya, and if ya dont like it , love ya anyway!!!!!::D:cool: i am here to say till they run me away!!! been to other site , this is the one like:cool:

Latest posts

Back