insanity level

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev Tex Devlle

He's workin' 4 da Lord, in a '46 Ford!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity >
1. > At Lunch Time, Sit along the roadside in Your Parked Car> With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. > See If They Slow Down. >
2. > Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your> Voice! >
3. > Every Time Someone Asks You T o Do Something, ask If They> Want Fries with that. >
4. > Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks . Once Everyone> has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to> Espresso.>
5. > In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write ' For> Marijuana.>
6. > Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks> you get. > 7. > Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a> serious face. > 8.> Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'. > 9.
> Sing Along At The Opera. >
10. > Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't> Attend Their Party Because You have a headache. >
11. > When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I> Won!' >
12. > When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking> lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're> Loose!' >
13. > Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We> Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.' > > > > > > >

When you are at a place that asks for your name to call you when your order is ready, tell them SATAN in a voice loud enough that other people can hear.
When i did that i did not expect the reaction. Peoples eyes got wide and when the girl saw the name on the ticket she would not call it out, she made the guy do it :D

ROFLMAO !!!! Rev you aint right. Funny as all get out but, not right !

My kind of guy.

dumb dares

Did that come from the "dumb dares" calendar?

My favorite was: Walk up to a coworker of the opposite gender and tell them "What happened yesterday was a big mistake and never happened." When they respond "what are you talking about", just say "Exactly!"

Another: Talk like a pirate "AARRGGH" in meetings, etc.

If you have a doctor's appointment, tell people you have another meeting with your criminal psychologist.

If someone is coming to visit you the next day, let them know that you won't be wearing any pants.

Put sticky notes on your shoes that say "left" & "right".

Use a small object - stapler, whatever is small and handy - and use it ass a cellphone. Works really well to irk people off that are annoying you - "I'm sorry, I really have to take this call...", picks up stapler, "Hello".

Latest posts

Back