Intro

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIMOTHALE

I read & looked at RRR a while back, and read stuff Joepostles wrote, I wonder If I will be welcome here. Anyway I am an oldimer, I think I inherited my car hobby, My dad built a model T racer in the 20's, I liked to ride in my brother's 40 coupe, with a pumped merc flathead, I still have My Second T bucket build, I found the body on a neighbor's ranch in '51. I prefer Traditional hot rods, and build almost everything myself. I worked 15 years as an engineer in the Auto industry, taught Automotive college classes for a few years, I have a lot of projects, but after a couple heart attacts don't work as long in the shop anymore.

Hi Tim. I'm a medium timer, unfinished projects, no ol' lady, dog, still working on getting established blah blah blah.

economies got me doing more looking for work than building anything but this place keeps me in the hobby and keeps me inspired

Welcome to RRR! I'd ask for pic, but I see you already have a build thread started. You rock new guy! [cl Gotta dig a speedster.

As for Joe, I'm certain he misunderstood and was a little quick to react. Unfortunate, seemed like an interesting guy.

Welcome! Don't go 'postles on us, stick around and teach us a few things.

i agree with doc, stay and teach us some stuff. this site is called a rat site, but we like to look at everything, and many have different styles of cars, trucks, and motorcyles.:)

I'll stay

My current projects, Getting the Mazda pickup heater blower to work. changing the oil on the SBC chevy powered farm forklift. It's scarry to drive. The T speedster. I need a few more parts to get it back on the road for the 4 th of july parade. This winter we will go south and I need to build doors for the 29 nash roadster, I have located a good frame for my 29 A roadster, It needs a total rebuild. 23 glass T bucket, I almost have the chassis finished. I have projects here in the frozen North, We have 6 months of good snow skiing then 6 months of poor snow skiing.weather. And south I have the bigger shop and more tools.

Latest posts

Back