Intro

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cletus

So here goes with the introduction. My friends call me cletus, long story, im a 20 year old college student at uottawa. My dad and i have been working on old cars for as long as i can remember. It seems that every car we get is older than the last. Our daily winter driver is an '84 f150, which isnt very special. During the summer we drive our 69 cutlass, and yes i said our, surprisingly he lets me drive it. Right now were working on a '51 GMC half ton. Its about half way done, its chopped 3 inches, lots of shaving, lowered, 350ci with TPI. Ill be putting up pics in the 50's forum soon enough. Once i get some money i plan on building myself either a led sled or a rat rod. I guess i just like blowing the doors off all the ricers around town. Well thats about it for now. Grrreat site!

Welcome!!!

Posted at 7 am and haven't got a welcome yet! I guess i will have to take up the slack and extend one. Welcome Cletus and
i might as well encourage you to post some pix of your projects
as well.:)

Cletus,
Welcome & sorry for the delayed response... I have a new puppy & he chewed up both the wife & my charging cords for our laptops so here's a hardy welcome from my desktop!!! For sure we're gonna wanna see some pictures of u're current project!!! Make u're self @ home & feel fre to join rat in!!! ; - >

BoB

welcom to the RRR cletas, I have two 50's chevy truck ,one chopped one ''unchopped''? I love them there great trucks .Love to see some pics of yours ,pictures ,pictures,pictures!!!

Latest posts

Back