Introduction

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbone

Ha Guys My name is Dale and I am from Dubuque Ia. I own D and D auto parts in Peoata Ia. I have a few cars A 1999 mustang Cobra,1993 Mustang LX 5.0 notch, 1988 Mustang LX 5.0 Convetable,1987 Mustang McLaren and last but not least a 1951 Ford Pick-Up Rat Rod:cool:

Hi Cr55 Trying to post pic can't find out how to add Pics any help Thanks

hey, sorry no one addressed this lol
the easiest way ( i think) is to go to a free photo web host, i use photobucket.com -- but there are a lot -- make an account there -- then upload through the site -- then it will give you a code that you copy and paste straight into the text box.

Welcome to the site. If you are trying to attach pictures without a host, try downsizing you pictures. IF they are too big, they won't load.

Welcome! You should post pictures of that 51! I'm building one too, and it would be neat to have some reference pictures!

056.jpg Trying to upload pic hope this :confused:works

Yes I see the pictures. Now go post some of those race car pictues in the thread about race cars in rta rod talk..please. Like to get a better look..:D

Latest posts

Back