Introduction

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vic

I just found this forum. I've been a member of the H.A.M.B. and FordBarn.com for many years. I've been into Flathead Ford powered cars, from an early age. I bought my first (a 1948 Ford Turtleback TuDor) in 1965 when I got my drivers license at the age of 16. Currently, in my garage, I have a '39 Ford CS, '39 Lincoln Zephyr Convt. Coupe, '47 Ford Convt., '49 Lincoln Cosmopolitan Convt., '51 Ford F-1 Pickup, '53 Ford F-100 Panel Truck and '53 Ford Convt. My non Ford Flathead cars include a '55 Studebaker Speedster, '63 Avanti R-1, '66 Lincoln Convt. and '68 Jag XKE roadster. I guess you could say that I like convertibles. I’m a member of the EFV8 Club, Studebaker Drivers Club, LZOC and the Road Race Lincoln Register.

Welcom to RRR,
Come on in and have a look around. Doesent sound like you need very much advice, but some young guy like me could learn a lot from you. Post some pic of some of these jewels you have and give us some advice.

Look forward to hearing from you...

Welcome!!!

Vic,
Welcome to the club of the HP addicted! You obviously have a very bad case but u r among other addicts so make u're self @ home & post away!!!

BoB

Welcome to RRR Vic. Looks like you have at least 11 cars/trucks to keep you busy. Any chance of seeing some pics of them?

Where in the state is Odessa, Fl? I'm not sure I've heard of that city.

Welcome Vic. Nice to meet a guy who could start his own car club. :D

That collection didn't happen overnight, bet there are some stories to tell on each and every one. Would love to see pictures and hear some of the tales behind them. :):)

Don

Latest posts

Back