Introductions to follow

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintd1

Hello Gentlemen,

Well after reading the rules etc i figured I would go from lurker to poster, so here it goes:

I am in Houston Tx, and contrary to this forum I am an avid off-roader. But my interest in that is waning, so I am and have been on the look-out for something of the older 4 wheel vintage that I can actually drive to an event (versus trailering my jeep)

I find the hot-rodding and off-roading world to be much the very same beast just in a diffrent wrapper since its all about swapping parts (we just get dents as well)

Thank you for having me.

Welcome to RRR! There are more than a few 4x4 enthusiasts on here. How about some pics of those off-road vehicles? If it's got wheels, we're interested!

Welcome from H-town too! Your in deep trouble now because once you start foolin' around with that rust & it gets in u're blood... there is NO cure! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Northern AB - im married to a Southern AB chicky haha - shes the one really pushing for something vintage with a soul.

Welcome to the RRR..

No problem with 4x4's...or much else.....just need pic's to keep us from getting bored..... :D

I'll have to post some of me being just plain stupid -

clint1.jpg

clint2.jpg

clint3.jpg

clint4.jpg

Hey Clint

You got my attention when you talked about old 4x4's....currently in my back door yard is a 1965 CJ5 plow Jeep, 1960 Willys body (still not sure how I wanna build it yet) and a 1947 CJ2A that is about 3/4 done....I dont do off road except in my driveway (it is dirt)...old 4x4's have such character...the new stuff is all too fancy for me...

So welcome from the land of salt and rust (upstate NY)...

MikeC

Hallo

Hallo Julle ek’s Prins van Vanrhynsdorp Het nie ’n Rat Rod nie maar dit lyk heel interesan. Het n 1956 Chevy.
Groete

Attachments

• 22 Blomme 2011.jpg
    22 Blomme 2011.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 4
Welcome to the site-I recently joined myself. My current project is a 41Ford PU and I am using a 79CJ powertrain to make a 4x4 rat truck. I may need to pick your brain as the project goes on as I have never done a 4x4. I will down load pics when I can.

Latest posts

Back