Is there a build thread on this?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bones

Is there a build thread on this beautiful rat rod [dr . I'm thinking of doing something like this. Sorry for the quality i got it off the internet.

Attachments

• phone 072.jpg
    phone 072.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 124
Bones, i haven't done a build thread but if i can help let me know, i do have a lot of pix. Mine is different but their pretty simple depending on what you want.[S
There are a few on the internet if you google willys jeep rat rod hot rod, not a build stuff but pictures always help.
I'm in So. Cal. if that helps and I think it's going on the market to fund the next build if you want to go that route?.
Have a good day and "Happy New Year" to every one :cool:

Attachments

• Build 082.jpg
    Build 082.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 63
I believe it's on the willys forum I just joined. I'll see if I can find it.

Thank you

Bones, i haven't done a build thread but if i can help let me know, i do have a lot of pix. Mine is different but their pretty simple depending on what you want.[S
There are a few on the internet if you google willys jeep rat rod hot rod, not a build stuff but pictures always help.
I'm in So. Cal. if that helps and I think it's going on the market to fund the next build if you want to go that route?.
Have a good day and "Happy New Year" to every one :cool:
Thank you yours is more like what im looking for because i wanted full fenders and hood. I do have some questions i will pm you tomorrow. No thanks on buying it i want to build it my self for the memories and knowing "i" built it, but thanks for the offer. I do have one question at the moment though. Is that an s10 frame? If so whats it titled as?

Bones, it's on the original frame with the original body and it's registered a 1945 willys, the front end is a "pinto"
i know what you mean about building it yourself i have more enjoyment building than driving after 3 or 4 thousand miles to see what falls off[S:

Haha

Bones, it's on the original frame with the original body and it's registered a 1945 willys, the front end is a "pinto"
i know what you mean about building it yourself i have more enjoyment building than driving after 3 or 4 thousand miles to see what falls off[S:

Haha well think of it this way, if something breaks that's a chance to redesign it and make it 100 times better. By the way i seen the ifs front and just assumed it was an s10 front didn't look into it haha, shows i need to pay more attention [S

I believe it's on the willys forum I just joined. I'll see if I can find it.

The willys forum is almost a ghost town. Didn't find anything, my phone and the site don't get along and I can't use the search very well.

WHOA !!! those look nice... I kinda got out of Jeeps after many years of 4 wheeling, & had been thinking of doing something like this with my 80 CJ-5 ( just cause I have so many mods that I could never get my money out of it... I have a CJ-2A that I got for my wife, that I've been thinking about swapping the CJ-5 parts into, & just using the tub, & buliding an open air rod out of the CJ-5... those pics have given me some ideas... thanks for posting

( oh great... starting to think of a 4th project, before I get the 2nd one done :confused:

Latest posts

Back