It was cold today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daman

180304_10150148715964665_775054664_7921857_6332406_n.jpg

With the little propane heater on the garage only got up to 30*

It was cold but I still was able to get my font bumper mounted

image-1.jpg

I was cuddling with the drop light half the time:D
image-8.jpg

Billings Montana. There was wind today but I don't know what the windchill was LOL

up on the highline they were down to -49 in Glasgow:eek:

Just started to get the snow here.....

SNOWMAGEDDON has begun here in the Detroit area..... you'd think it doesn't ever snow here the way some of these people are buying out the stores and gas....... Like Chicken little running around screaming the sky is falling, the sky is falling......

yeah I'd say that was cold, it was in the 70's here today but rained all day. Oh and I replaced the intake gasket on the 41 this afternoon and started getting it ready to put a heater in it.....yeah I know .....wimp. Later Whit

i grew up in bozeman montana and i dont miss that cold... it makes for a crappy work day... i used to wrench on my rods out side all the time.. well i tried to anyway....

Billings Montana. There was wind today but I don't know what the windchill was LOL

up on the highline they were down to -49 in Glasgow:eek:

You probably don't want to know the wind chill!!!! Sgt. You're right about chicken little. People flock to the grocery stores and buy out everything as soon as they hear the word snow. If I owned a store I would be starting snow rumors constantly!....cr

I was cuddling with the drop light half the time:D

You need a halogen light - they put off a lot more heat! :D

I used to just put my propane heater next to where I was working, but got tired of catching my clothes on fire.

It was down to almost 20 last night - which is extremely cold for Houston. Everyone in the office was talking about covering thier plants & wrapping pipes. I don't dare get near a grocery store or any place that sell space heaters....

Latest posts

Back