Its another newb. F-word...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pushzgas

Hi,
I'm Mandy. I finished trade school for Welding. Completed Arc. I'm currently working on getting a car so that I can join the Pipe fitters Union. I work two jobs, both non-welding, and I'm saving up to buy this 1965 F100. The old man who is selling it, said it was used in the Army. Now, I'm not sure its a Ratrod, but it sure is a beautiful oldie IMHO. It has major potential, and I'm in love with it. Thanks for reading.

Welcome to RRR, Mandy. Don't worry Ford is not a bad word around here. Don't worry about what to call it, that 65 F100 is a nice old truck.

Welcome to RRR, Mandy. Don't worry Ford is not a bad word around here. Don't worry about what to call it, that 65 F100 is a nice old truck.

Welcome Mandy! Thanks for joining us on the forum. If Ford is a bad word, I guess I'm in trouble! :D I'm the proud owner of an old Ford truck myself.

T1

Welcome!!!

Mandy,
Welcome to the forum! We love old Fords & we'd love to see some fotos of u're find! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Welcome Mandy. People here may lean toward Ford, Chevy, Dodge, whatever, but everyone is respectful and appreciative of every old skool rod. No worries, you're potential truck will fit right in here.:D

I've got a '63 F100 I've been working on (link in my signature). Great old trucks - 65 is one of the best looking years. When you get it, you better post some pics. And I can probably help answer most any question you have - or can point you to the one who can. Good luck getting it!

welcome to the site! as others have already said, there's alot of good people here with knowledge to answer almost any question you might ask! and those old fords make great rides...my 1st truck was a 66 shortbed w/352 4 spd, and i have my 2 nd 66 ford now that i've had since high school-maybe i can get some pics of it up here......feel free to ask any and all questions-but remember to post pics!!

Latest posts

Back