It's baaaaaack.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think happened to the front door area??

Was it smashed? Guess it doesn't matter since this thing is butt ugly and I can't imagine anyone being interested in it unless they need an engine and drive train for another Grand Prix or whatever.....Wow....what a waste of time and effort....who in their right mind does crap like this??? And WHY??

Plus it's a much better use for a Gran Prix than we have in this town. Which is to haul fat ugly tattoed women to the C-store in their jammys and slippers to buy Marlboros for her and her toothless methhead boyfriend who waits in the car. But then it would need a garbage bag taped over at least one window and one tailight made of red cellophane.

Plus it's a much better use for a Gran Prix than we have in this town. Which is to haul fat ugly tattoed women to the C-store in their jammys and slippers to buy Marlboros for her and her toothless methhead boyfriend who waits in the car. But then it would need a garbage bag taped over at least one window and one tailight made of red cellophane.

[cl[cl You have them also huh?

If you were to cut off the car roof even with the bottom of the windows, it would give it a pick up box look....it might help,......well, it might!!

Hey..I'm in Canada, it's cold here, I was outside without a toque and froze my brain. What more can I say?:D

[cl[cl[cl They're everywhere, they're everywhere........:p

As soon as I read the thread title I thought of this truck. NAILED IT! [cl

I'm sure pictures do not do it justice.

Well-weve all heard of a "20 footer". This thing is more like a "20 blocker" !! Im just hoping no one here gets any type of inspiration from this !

Latest posts

Back