Japan pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my family is here in the States, but my wife's family is in Japan. It took 2 days to get through. They all weathered the earthquake and missed the tsunami.

All my family is here in the States, but my wife's family is in Japan. It took 2 days to get through. They all weathered the earthquake and missed the tsunami.

That's great news to hear. I just heard from one of my cousins today that there is gasoline and and some of the little things we all take for granted are getting hard to get.

HAARP doesn't have the power to be that powerfula prime mover and the forces it can unleash by way of a triggering mechanism are as I understand them are atmospheric and electrical in nature. HAARP uses radio waves to heat a patch of air in the the Ionosphere causing a lensing effect. what the ionospere conducts is electricity.
It is possible to do alot of things with radiowaves but moving tectonic plates is beyond my belief.

There's a scientist who lost his government job because they told him to stop forecasting earthquakes. He was embarrassing them, people were beginning to ask why the gov. wasn't doing something in response to the earthquake predictions
He's right most of the time if not all of the time.

It's been a week since the earthquake/tsunami. Food and water supplies are low, no gasoline, relief efforts are slow. But there are no riots, no looting, no complaining and no blaming the government. Wow, the Japanese people are amazing!

30 watts are focused to locate oil underground. Haarp uses 1,000,600,000 watts bounced off the ionosphere and directed into fault lines. Thousands of birds died mysteriously in AR followed a few days later by an earthquake. One of the first observations made by Tesla when experimenting with this was that the birds and fish were driven from the area. Hope you are correct not me T-Mann,i don't want to be right.

Hey earthman...It's alot of power but it has to interface with something. i got to thinking a little more and if you lense the ionosphere THEN send a frequency that is resonant with a mineral prevalent in the area of crust to be stressed so you could heat it....

Now if you wanted to send it to a specific location you'd also use resonance for a carrier.
Tesla found by measuring spark gap interference that the earth has a resonant frequency that electricity bounces around the earth....
I used to think of radio as broadcasting electricity into the air.
You need a ground plane to broadcast...
Tesla thought of radio transmission as pumping energy into the earth and electrically ring it like a bell. His wardenciff tower had to have a deep conductive shaft to "grab hold of earth ground really well"
and he focused his transmission spatially using a complicated relationship between the energy he pumped into ground at a frequency, the natural resonant frequency of the space between the earth and the ionosphere, and waveshaping his transmissions to build scalar waves and create a focal point for the scalar energy to peak or ground out.

It is possible to use resonance... use haarp to create standing waves in the ionosphere...wag it like tail, wave it like a sail...you turn the static ionophere into a carrier wave...then creating a discharge of the incredible solar driven ionospheric charge to ground by waveshaping the standing (scalar) waves using resonance.

best way to describe scalar is like a room full of noise having quiet spots and loud spouts within it... or just look at the whitecaps on a stormy lake.

maybe I'm wrong about HAARP not being able to trigger earthquakes.

we have the thing with the moon so close intersecting with the quake...

It hasn't been mentioned much but the quake moved Japan 8 feet from where it was and shifted the rotation of the earth...
that boggles the mind

It's been a week since the earthquake/tsunami. Food and water supplies are low, no gasoline, relief efforts are slow. But there are no riots, no looting, no complaining and no blaming the government. Wow, the Japanese people are amazing!
Did you see the reporter at the train station. He said, "Listen. you can't hear anything. Even thought it's crowded, there's no noise. Talking on cellphones in a crowd is considered extremely rude".

I have been chatting with a rodder friend in Tokyo and he said there has been no looting at all! People in Japan have repect and honor.

Latest posts

Back