Just bought my a Rat.....now what?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vance Wine

Hey RatRodders. My name is Vance from South Carolina. Currently in Afghanistan outta Grafenwoehr Germany.. in about 6 months I will be moving back permanently to Georgia. I love europe but taking up projects there are almost impossible unless you speak Fluent German and have a lot of money. I on the other hand have neither of those... Well I just purchased a 1954 Chevy. I paid 4K bucks for it. It has the look I like.. Flat Black with Red Wheels and red interior.. But I look forward to doing more, problem is.. I don't know how or what... :D Thats where this site comes in..I look forward to learning from you all. Thanks alot. VW

Welcome to the triple R! As for what to do now, get behind the wheel and fulfill your responsibility of scaring women, small children and animals! :eek:

Beercan

Welcome to RRR. Everything said I'd rather be in Graf then where you are now. Where in Ga you coming back to? When you get back, drive it till you figure out what you want to do with it. Lot's of ideas around the board. Finally, and not the bit the least. Thank you for your service. [cl[cl[cl

Thank you all for the welcome.. I can tell I am going to like this site alot.. I already spend most of my free time reading threads. I have been in Grafenwohr, Germany since early 2006... But finally I am getting put in Fort Stewart Georgia.

Hl

welcome..............

yep: drive, enjoy, repeat [cl

9 posts and no one has asked for pics [S, yer slippin' fellers :eek:

did l mention, we like pics :D

Later :cool:

welcome..............

yep: drive, enjoy, repeat [cl

9 posts and no one has asked for pics [S, yer slippin' fellers :eek:

did l mention, we like pics :D

Later :cool:

HEY SKULL... HERE ARE SOME PICS!! SRY BOUT THAT. RIGHT AFTER POSTING AN INTRODUCTION, I WENT DIRECTLY TO THE RAT ROD PICS AREA AND POSTED MY PICTURES.. HERE IS A FEW BUT LOOK THROUGHOUT MY OTHER THREAD FOR MORE. 4D7 I LOVE FLORIDA! VANCE WINE[cl

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 12
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 8
Well the way you're intro read I think we thought you were in Afg. and you're ride was here!! At least thats what I thought!! Otherwise, WHERE"S THE PICS???? Ha HA

Well the way you're intro read I think we thought you were in Afg. and you're ride was here!! At least thats what I thought!! Otherwise, WHERE"S THE PICS???? Ha HA

I an in Afghanistan.. lol In Paktika Province on a lil COP.. Called Yhosef Khel.. My Car however is located in South Carolina.. I wont see it for about 5 months.. lol but my wife will be taking care of it for me until then

Good lookin ride you have there!
Your gonna LOVE this site! I got on here once I got my 50 international and didn't know what route I wanted to take. Not its chopped 7, sectioned 3, on a c10 Chassis, fully bagged and looking NOTHING close to stock :)

You have a great start to a solid rat. Look forward to seeing your progress.

Latest posts

Back