just call me ghandi's kid brother

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
It's only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.

Man. Ive been trying to think of a response. Clever or smart. I got nothing. I bow to you o great one

Don't get caught putting your insect repellant on too fast [P

I'm sure there is some socially acceptable acuse for bug proofing yer drawers

It's only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence.

The key word here Billy is "your". As long as that is in there, nobody else cares what it takes to get the mosquito. As you imply, that's how wars get started. Unless you hit em really hard the first time.:eek:

Kind of like getting rid of crabs, shave one testicle and set fire to the other one, as the crabs run from the fire you stab them to death with an ice pick.

Kind of like getting rid of crabs, shave one testicle and set fire to the other one, as the crabs run from the fire you stab them to death with an ice pick.

This is definitely where the 'your' comes in!!

Bruno...that's a hoot. Been giggling for the last 10 min.

Latest posts

Back