Just got the news..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TudorP15

Rat Rods has their own exclusive rag now. "Rat Rod Magazine" been around since May of this year (10), and have 4 issues to date. They have been put together by a father and son, but I just got word that they signed an agreement with a publisher company to go big scale, and make their mags available on news stands around the world. Awesome news, and no, I am not affiliated with them, just been on board with them through the internet since they started.

Whoot Whoot. Hope you guys will embrace the magazine and support these guys.

mag.

I would like to see it in sandusky ohio and would like the back issues there are 3 or 4 Mike

back issues

There are 5 total pre release issues (the father and son done themselves), the 6th will be put out by the publishing co. The only back issues available are #2 and #3. #5 is to be released on the 11th of this month.

mag.

how can I get them I have no pay pal and would like to get them help please thanks Mike

Not sure

they have a check out, and I "think" it has the option to either use PayPal or not, so I assume you can opt out of PayPal? They have a phone number to the guy and his son, and they welcome calls, (altho I bet that comes down soon). Give them a call, and maybe you can order them on the phone?

correction

It uses PayPal, but states that you dont need an account to make the payment. So, just go through the checkout without opening a paypal account for yourself.

cool

Good deal. Glad ya got in. I have a feeling whats left is going to go pretty quick.

the mag did a write up on my hometown car club the peckerheadz. my dad helped the photographer get on the roof for the arial shots. the staff of rat rod magazine has a great product and even better mission statement. goto their web site and read it, it's right on top of the home page. buy an issue or two and support those who support them. I highly recommend brats from TJ's.

It is a high quality magazine and well put together. I will be glad to find it on the newstand or at a subscription rate because mine ended up costing like $9 with the postage. Sorry Chad but that's just more than I want to pay for a magazine.

They seemed like a good bunch of folks. We took some advertising in the Dec issue. Hope it works out well.

did anybody get this message today?

PARTY CANCELLED.
The Broadway event is a no go due to the weather... we want folks to be safe, it's not worth the risk to drive through this stuff.

We will reschedule or make the magazines available another way.

THANKS.

Steve

did anybody get this message today?

PARTY CANCELLED.
The Broadway event is a no go due to the weather... we want folks to be safe, it's not worth the risk to drive through this stuff.

We will reschedule or make the magazines available another way.

THANKS.

Steve

yeah i got that, we are snowed in, its pretty bad

We're getting it now her in Michigan

But, they did put some of their magazines that were saved for the party on the website. I think there are still some left so ya best get em while ya can.

Latest posts

Back