Just Joined the group

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnccarlson

Hello from Michigan..Trying my hand at fixing up this 1958 Chevy Belair 283. It has 4 door's but I'm going to make it cool looking. 2 Barrel. Auto Trans. 49,000 original miles, Need's front floor pans, driver side rocker, Runs good..Any good ideas what to do with it??

Attachments

• my guns 004.jpg
    my guns 004.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 18
  • my guns 005.jpg
    my guns 005.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 20
  • my guns 006.jpg
    my guns 006.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 18
  • my guns 007.jpg
    my guns 007.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 18
  • my 58 rocker panels 008.jpg
    my 58 rocker panels 008.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Welcome, I'm also from Michigan, what area are you in?
58s are starting to show up more and more I see!

You can't go wrong with black, maybe a flake paint job on the roof, and get the car lowered down a bunch and drive it!

I would like a low sheen black paint job. The body is in good shape. I wan't to try and put the new seat covers on my self? Can't be that hard

Welcome, glad to see more full size cars coming out. What dirtyrad says, make it safe and drive the you know what out of it. and no seats are not hard just pull them tight and do it on a warm day.

Welcome to RRR! Yeah - what Dirtyrat said. Drop it as low as it'll go, black, and cruise it. A 58 Belle doesn't need much to be cool. Eventually some pinstripes, skirts, maybe some lead work....

Welcome from Southeastern Mich.....

Nice to have you here.....58's are cool....had one....2dr coupe 348....loved it but hated the turbo glide trans....hope your's is a powerglide....have fun man.....:D

Latest posts

Back