Just Landed Here from Alabama

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hot rodz r us

I'm on several other Rat forums, and some that like to call it Traditional (WTF). I have been around this craze since I was brought into the world in 1966. My dad was an Old Gasser back in the day, in his Henry J, so I was carried from track to track in the early days. I like to listen to everyones stories, see everyones cars, and get good ideas when they are presented. I can back most of my stories up with pics., and I won't post no B.S. if I have not done it myself. Hope I can learn some things here, and offer some thoughts to others when they need it. Take care......

Just about had this thing finished a year ago, and sold it to a friend because I needed some quick cash. He put the radiator and some misc. pieces on it and drove it for a year, and I just recently traded him one of my 23 T's back for it. I've been making some changes to it for this summer, hoping for some warm weather soon to do some early cruising....
Dsc04009.jpg

Dsc04005.jpg

Dsc03994.jpg

Attachments

• Dsc03994.jpg
    Dsc03994.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 5
  • Dsc04005.jpg
    Dsc04005.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Dsc02573.jpg

Dsc02572.jpg

l_d45a3aa39e1818d4e3268f8bf0476830.jpg

There ya gone Bone, now send me a T Shirt......LOL

I like that video of your truck going down the road, just needed to grab third and fourth. Makes me want to put a 4-speed in mine.:D

Hey welcome bro that,s some mean mojo,,,
but just how many 57 chevy guys did you
P, off :D when ya cut it up !!!!

Latest posts

Back