Just popping in to let people know I've joined...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Was this port too lonbg?

• Yes, it was too long. We didn't want a book.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anything would do...

Ralph, this is your thread. What kind of pics would you like posted, hotrod, muscle car, or project :)
I like the adventure you had especially, the way you and your wife went about it :cool:

Hello Old Iron and everybody!
Heck, I'd like just about any kind of car pic. However, projects seem to appeal to me probably because as they say, it's not the destination but the journey.

As soon as I get back into the States, I will locate more photos.
My wife, Alina and I had some interesting moments driving that Desoto across. We actually had done this trip the year before with a '65 Rambler Marlin. That car as well was on it's way to the crusher. We purchased both cars from the same man, Wayne Maddox in Commerce City, CO. He is a very avid fan of the Chrysler there in the Denver area and has quite a few cars available. By the way, our Marlin also had not been on the road since the mid 80s. That car made it back to Maine a lot faster. We even stopped over at the 2011 Chrysler's at Carlisle and entered the Marlin as a barn find winning 2nd place. :)

Ralph

Last edited:
The Granite State!

Nice D'oto you got there! (hood badge) Cool story getting it home too.

Welcome from your neighbor to the left. I voted maybe a little long mostly because I have A.D.D and di.... ooo shiney! (wanders off)[cl

Hello jfg455 in NH!
Anywhere near Belmont (Laconia)? I have a very good friend there. In fact, he saved us...again. We suffered our final breakdown limping in to Belmont with a (forward) U-joint that was all but gone. :)

Ralph

Last edited:
Hello jfg455 in NH!
Anywhere near Belmont (Laconia)? I have a very good friend there. In fact, he saved us...again. We suffered our final breakdown limping in to Belmont with a (forward) U-joint that was all but gone. :)

Ralph

I am about 45min - 1hr south. Just below Concord NH. I am planning on driving my 50 GMC out to Bonniville this year with the wife. Hope I meat up with good people along the way like you did getting the Desoto home if I break down!

Latest posts

Back