just sayin hi

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denny

hey' Just wanted to introduce my self and say hi. I'm from indiana, retired and buildin rat rods. I started " Lake rats garage" which sounds like a business but it's kind of a joke. Put it into search on facebook and join my page. It shows my current build . The last one was the 47 Willys from the start of the build , to loading it to go World of Wheels in Indy on Feb 9, 2012 talk later, Denny

welcome

hi................................

post some pics of yer stuff..........................some us here don't do the facebook thing.

please do a build thread on the current project and lots of pics[P

Please read the rules of the road! A few simple rules of the road Before you post!

Later :cool:

just for yu guys

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 24
AH yes the lowered Willy's..........aka The Junk Checker. I know a guy who can fix that!!!!

What's up Denny

I found you!

Lungs

aka Bob

Last edited:
Hey Denny

I am partial to the old Willys trucks. They look so cool to me (I have a very stock 1960 Willys truck)....wish I had more fun with them in stock form...but now I know why you guys on here chop them up...they look like that are way more fun chopped up than as a stocker...Welcome aboard. Great bunch of guys on here....I learn everytime I am on here...

MikeC

Latest posts

Back