just some fun pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Project "Wheel Hop" for sale... must see to depreciate! Ha!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/sop/4812593717.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• traction.jpg
    traction.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 89
Ok Doc....is that an optical illusion?? Or...are

those slapper bars seem to pointed in the wrong direction.....did you do some photo shopping to that pic?? :eek:

i didn't notice that till you saw it, yes they are backwards. that is the only body style of camaro i liked, and i don't like the hood or the flairs.

those slapper bars seem to pointed in the wrong direction.....did you do some photo shopping to that pic?? :eek:

I didn't mess with the photo, Sarge. The slappers are the reason I posted... along with his parting line, "must see to depreciate ."

OK. I've seen and I depreciate its value accordingly. :D

Must be dyslexic...

I didn't mess with the photo, Sarge. The slappers are the reason I posted... along with his parting line, "must see to depreciate ."

OK. I've seen and I depreciate its value accordingly. :D

not only does he put parts on backwards he has his E's and D's mixed....lol [cl

http://youtu.be/wvVPdyYeaQU

“In order to know how good you are at something requires exactly the same skills as it does to be good at that thing in the first place,” Cleese elaborates, “which means — and this is terribly funny — that if you are absolutely no good at something at all, then you lack exactly the skills you need to know that you are absolutely no good at it.” With that, he gives us an extremely brief introduction to the Dunning–Kruger effect, “a cognitive bias wherein unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than is accurate” owing to “a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude” (and, by the same token, of “highly skilled individuals to underestimate their relative competence, erroneously assuming that tasks which are easy for them are also easy for others”).

Latest posts

Back