Just wanted to say hi from Missouri

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dons-bee

Hello, my name is Don. I'm new to RRR. The site is great and informative and will be a great help to the rat project I'm helping my son with, a '52 Dodge "pilot house" pick-up. Again, thanks for a great site.

DONK

Thanks for the welcome guys. We think these are cool trucks also. The one we're doing has been passed down from my Grandpa to my Dad, then Dad gave it to my son two years ago for a graduation gift. We had a few of these trucks as I was growing up and Dad currently has a '54 Dodge truck that is a nice cruise truck and is building a '47 Dodge business coupe street rod.

Welcome from AL

Hello, my name is Don. I'm new to RRR. The site is great and informative and will be a great help to the rat project I'm helping my son with, a '52 Dodge "pilot house" pick-up. Again, thanks for a great site.

DONK
Just picked up my truck in East Prairie MO.
Are you anywhere in the flood zone?

Welcome fellow Missourian

Though I live in Fla. now, I'm originally from Southwest Mo. and love to see fellow Missourians round the bend. Go Bears!

I'm also a new guy but, welcome all the same. I'm on the MO/Ark state line at Eagle Rock(down on the lake)....ruggs

hi

hi from the wet side of washington state,

allright, another pilothouse:D

PilotHouseMopar, me and few others have builds going on this style of truck....check'em out, then, please post a build thread, we like lots of pics[cl

Later:cool:

Welcome from Missouri!

There are several folks from Missouri around here, I only wish there were more down in Southeast Missouri, I kinda feel all alone down here. I used to say I was helping my kid to but in reality I was building him something I would be proud to drive around. The Rat Rod crowd is few and far between at least the ones that try to compete with the show car crowd. I make as many shows as I can just to let folks know we ain't going away and hopefully talk them in to recognizing us as a class of our own.

Latest posts

Back