Kansas boy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ren

Hi all, stumbled across this forum doing a search on rat rods, hot rods. Would like to buy or build one someday soon. My father in law is starting a rat rod using a 51' Dodge PU cab. Should look cool. For now I'll be soaking up as much info as possible.

Good to have you here Ren. Where are you from in Kansas? I grew up in Junction City. I'm not overly proud of that, but It's true!

Thunder

welcome to the site-by far the friendliest, most helpful site for rat-rodders!(I might be biased though..)
well until you get your own project goin, show us the progress on the father-in-law's truck! --you know we live for pics!!:D

Welcome!!!

Ren,
Welcome to the forum... make u're self @ home any feel free to join rat in!

BoB

Welcome to RRR, ren. Untill you get your own project you'll just have to keep us updated on your pops Dodge. With lots of pics, of course !

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm from Chanute KS, I now have that in my info, and I will do my best to provide some pictures of the pilot house project. The father-in-law has a lot on his plate so the progress might be a little slow.

Later

Latest posts

Back