Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's the story on that car, sam??:confused:

gotta love a rusty "Christine";)

The pics came from the French version of "Nitro" magazine. But I did a little digging.

It was unearthed in 2007 Tulsa, OK. Buried 1957 at the 'Tulsarama'. Do a search on buried car. Thing was the vault cracked and filled with water. What's worse is the fools are doing a full restoration on it! As far as I could tell, it was a stock car. A waste of time IMO.

Google for 'buried car'.

I remember reeading the story of how the "vault" leaked during the 50 year burial. Waaaaaaaaaaaay to much rust repair for a stock Mopar for me!:eek:Things didn't work out exactly as planned!...CR:D

wow! my bro.-in-law lives in tulsa and he told me about a story of a car being buried in a time capsule and when they dug it out 50 yrs later the thing was full of water! i actually thought of that story when i saw this pic of yours-(believe it or not!?) but w/ my bro-in-law i was never sure of how "accurate " the story was ....

the thing looks wasted--but it IS a brand new car!!:D:rolleyes:

3976192708_c9b68a1b8e_o.jpg

Snapped this a couple summers ago. Drove by this property for years and never knew this midget was there until a son was selling the property and started digging out some of his Dad's old stuff:eek: Can't ya just hear that 'flattie' crackling through those straight pipes:cool:

LastlapLarge.jpg

Are those hard tires!? Interesting front axle/spring placement. Crazy!
attachment.php

That is one NICE piece of work[dr Would love to see more pics and info on this thing. Front tires look like pedal car items and the rears look like the one on the wife's little garden wheel barrow[S Trying to figure out the grille shell....maybe an old wall speaker grille?? Judging from the gas cans in the back ground and the door on the building I'd say the car is about 4 feet long and 16 inches or so tall:confused::confused: Somebody fill us in [P[P
Oh, and those plug wire brake lines look pretty cool.....the more you look the more you see with this thing........very cool!

Latest posts

Back