Kool Car Photos!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, we used to have a ball running the dunes down here. They outlawed that due to environmental laws. So we went to running borrow pits. Well they shut that down too. So we went to running the forests. Ocala National Forest is right across the road. Over 500 thousand acres of woods, lakes, rivers...etc. Now, they got it so screwed up. They tell us now that we can't run on any road that isn't numbered. They only numbered a few of the main roads and while they were at it they changed all the numbers of the existing roads. They said it was an effort to control people making meth in the woods. What the....:mad: Anyway, you can still run on private land. Sorry for the rant! Thay are cool pix and bring back good memories!

Don't think this is 'shopped?
3f98656d7d2c503a00509acabd8c29133805cf4c.jpeg

Nah! Don't bother yourself Pops. Just let me know where it is and i will take care of it for you. :D

It's between Melrose NM and Fort Sumner NM. It belongs to my cousin and he says it's not for sale.

I want his truck for my 429 Cobra engine and he wants my engine for his truck.
I'll try him again in 6 months or so but I have a feeling it'll get a 460 dropped in it. He had one in his shop.

Attachments

• 112313wheels[1].jpg
    112313wheels[1].jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 12
It's between Melrose NM and Fort Sumner NM. It belongs to my cousin and he says it's not for sale.

I want his truck for my 429 Cobra engine and he wants my engine for his truck.
I'll try him again in 6 months or so but I have a feeling it'll get a 460 dropped in it. He had one in his shop.

As long as someone builds it and it dosen't just rot away. :cool:

Latest posts

Back