kool little truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look in front

im interested in what is sitting in front of it in the shed, its either a replica or something but its a 65 AC Shelby Cobra, THATS my dream car.... but a cool little truck all in all

Good eye man. I would like an hour behind the wheel of that car it would be way cool

I am on my phone and I haven't got the hang of saving and loading pics off of here to here yet when I get home I will try to post them so we don't have to go thru the link.

photobucket-8252-1345012118343.jpg

photobucket-12589-1345012118342.jpg

really you think chop top on this old girl maybe but man i think it just looks right. i would agree with the tires some wide whites with the spider caps would be kinda cool.

i just called the guys seems really nice and the truck seems really well built the guy has owned it since 79/80 he said the cab was in so nice of shape when he started that you could of buff it out and just drove it like that it was always stored inside. it sounds like a older build but done right.

o and the cobra is also for sale i will look around on cl and see if i can find some pics of it.

Last edited:
thats the same style as my truck, if you chop the top, you better be 5 foot tall, or youll be packed in like a sardine. im betting the cobra is going to be a replica, i true blue original cobra would be couple hundred thousand, still nice replicas can bring a nice chunk of change also

Latest posts

Back