Koops from North East England

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koops

Howd'y Folks. Koops here. I live just outside Middlesbrough in the North East of England, below Scotland, aside of Wales and over the 'Irish' from Ireland.

I'm slowly building a Model T 'roadster'. I'll give details later. I'm also collecting parts for a '50s era Drag Strip roadster A or B Ford bodied. Details to be determined, but my inspiration is taken from the 'sky blue' coloured roadster of the cover of 'Custom Rodder' Vol.1 No. 1. That's running a Buick, I believe. My rendition will have a ohv v8 from the mid '50s but not necessarily a Buick. It'll be a 'road goer' that conforms to U.K. legalities most of the time:D

Pilot3.jpg

The T & me in my previous backyard. Tight, eh?

27tkoop.jpg

An 'old' rendition (I bought it like this wearing rose tinted glasses:cool:) that has been modified since this photo.

That's it for now. Mo' info. later, 'Gator!

welcome to the site koops! glad to have a another felow european here;)

Welcome aboard Koops. You European guys really build fine traditional rods. And, I know it's much harder there than here.

Koops,
Welcome to the forum & always glad to have some of our brothers form across the pond with us! Be sure & keep us posted & make u're self @ home!

It'll be a 'road goer' that conforms to U.K. legalities most of the time:D

Sounds familiar!!! ; - >

BoB

Latest posts

Back