Korea Needs Some Child Labor Laws

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to relax our immigration polcies,that kid works better and more efficiently than 90% of the current workforce here.
Apart from diaper changes and afternoon naps I bet he spends more time at work too.
Easy way to ruin them,introduce them to MacDonalds and Starbucks.

So what's the big deal? Any kid can do that if you teach them. I was running farm tractors and driving before I started 1st grade and have taught several kids to start driving at 3-4-5 years old. It's only parents that hold them back.

I thought they already had laws to make children work in the factories...

The kids been doing if for awhile, the seat has depression in the pad where he has been laying against it!

Yep , I grew up on a farm , were on heavy equipment when were tall enough to see over the hood , no big deal when I was growing up ,
These days the kids are held back buy over protective parents , not sure if that is the best thing to do ,
We don't give our kids credit they can learn if we let them , mind you we did not have to worry about lawyers that much either .

Child operator

Catapillar needs to find that kid and have him teach in the heavy equipment operators school. Better than most grown men so-called operators I've seen.Who knows might be a family owned operation and they are all involved.Kids probably done more work in 2 weeks than most American 20 years olds have done in their life.:cool:

I finally figured out how to watch the vid.

I come from a family of equipment operators and a family owned excavation business. It don't seam that crazy to me as a grew up on a Dozer beside my dad.

The kid made a few operator errors in the vid but he's still better then a lot of guys who claim to of have been operating for years.

I would hire him.:D

Latest posts

Back