Lack Of Progress Excuse

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
Well Fellas,

I don't know if you've noticed but I haven't posted much in the line of project progress or fab work for the last few weeks or so. It's because I sustained a minor back injury and herniated a couple of disks. Even walking has been a bit of a struggle. I should be back on my feet enough to start doing some work in the shop soon so stay tuned. Sorry for lack of interesring posts lately.

Chin up, Gastrick. I was on holidays two weeks ago and didn't do much. On the Friday my back seized up. Spent two days crawling around on all fours because of the pain. Haven't been that immobilized since the same thing happened to me in 1992. Hope you get vertical again soon.

Thanks fellas. I have worked at the same job for nearly 24 years and had never missed a single day of work till this happened. Hopefully I'll be back up and running soon.

Sorry to hear about the back probs. Take your time getting back to it. We don't heal as fast as we used to & the back is always the worst. The car will be there when your ready.

Now this is just freaky!!:eek: Gastrick are you sure we wern't sperated at birth??? Reason I say this is I hurt my back at work on Feb 21 lifting a mower deck drive shaft. long story short had my back surgery yesterday!!! I'm stiff,sore and a little bit CRANKY!! But should be back to work in about 4wk's. What is making me cranky is there is a car show Tommorrow just down the street from my house in St. Augustine,Fl. at the county pier, I can't drive for two wk's!!!!!!!!!! :mad:Trying to get my wife to drive me if I promise to not move around too much at the show!!:rolleyes:

Doug

Back problems are the worst, especially when you cant hardly even get up and down on the stool! Get well soon and take it easy till healed.

Bill, get better for sure, cant have talent like you just "laying" around. TB get better also. I dont have back problems but I have other problems thats enough for me LOL

Jim

See!!!!!!!!! We WARNED you about playing around with those heavy Hemis. You never had this problem when you had a sbc in there, did you? :p:D

Hope you are feeling better Bill.

Don

Latest posts

Back