Last Chance: 4,000 old cars in East Troy to be crushed by winter 2014

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this was how the majority of the yard looked.. sorry about the finger in the shot

this was the only model a part i saw... 29.. 1.5 ton truck I believe..

this truck was huge but the cab was in great shape.. yard guy said its a reo.. but i think hes wrong.. i think it was a federal or a white...

How about a rare 56 sedan delivery... not much left..

there were rumors of a 60 vett back there somewhere.. never saw it.. also rumors of an old Porsche...

I might go back in a few weeks with another buddy of mine.. but if i do .. i need to invest in a coordless angle grinder ...

Thanks for posting up the pics. Friday should be a great day with Temps in the 60's. As of today, I'm planning on heading up there.

well headed back to the yard to scavenge some more.. as you can see a lot has cleared out

I really like the script on this old van.. i shoulf have cut it off for a garage hanger.. still might cause planning one more trip

Someone cut a big hole in my bus... Oh wait it was me.. I took the cool old vent mechanisms. for some future rod project

I somehow had missed this the first time, must have walked right past it.. I will post it up in the what is it thread.. its chain drive. so its old.

This is what the fire wall said, on the inside... it was cast aluminum.. as were the floor sections of where the cab use to be

Couldnt see the front of the grill/radiator due to the large tree that grew there.. but its cast, and had the ornate S in the sides

Spotted these.. might try to get them

Heres the big truck that has been identified as a 46 autocar

there was a old international garbage truck.. still full of garbage.. the newspaper said 79.. but the creepy thing was the denture mold sitting there

awesome ford front sheet metal bus, pretty solid still

thats all i got for now..

Latest posts

Back