latest bonehead metal project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on a few skulls, trying to step it up.
skulsammy_zpsdd704561.jpg

I just went threw the whole thread. And dude you do amazing work!!![cl My fav piece is the steam punk chopper, and the River Ranch gate and the....[dr Wish i lived closer shipping would be a killer! My only question is how much for a texas long horn shifter nob? And i have an idea for a third brake light PM me if you might be interested in doing something like that.

Thanks for sharing your tallent with us!

4x4

You ever make door knocker skulls? That hanging jaw would work great if it was hinged. Just seems like a natural.

Make a knocker with a bear trap and it could go on any man cave door.

Got a couple questions. Your skulls have that semi liquid look to the welded details, like the teeth. Is that oxy acetylene? Or TIG?

What is your forge fired with? [P

Insert picture of tourist here.

Gold03

The door knocker would be a cool skull to build. MIG, and my forge is propane.

I don't have the patience for a coal forge. I have had several of them, but it takes so much time and effort to build the fire, and keep it going, I don't have the time to build what I want. With Propane, I have good heat in 5 minutes, and when I am done, I shut off the valve, and go on.

I have been pretty busy lately building a couple of these stair railings. Took measurements when it was in plywood, and 2x4s, then built it in my shop. Must have measured twice, because it fit perfectly when we installed it.

Latest posts

Back